Huwebes, Hunyo 22, 2017

WEb 2.0 tools


A. Which tools do you find useful or appropriate for your subject area?



In my subject area in Industrial Education Technology Google Apps for Education will be a very helpful tools. As of this present era students are very much exposed to technology so it is very practical way if we make use of these tools in presenting and elaborating our lessons  just like in giving instructions to my students i can use either gmail, hangouts or group for communication apps. For further instructions and clarifications for the tasks or activities that i will give i think YouTube can be useful too. For group activities i might need to use the Google docs to have them participate in doing their activities by collaborating with their group mates.







B. How will you incorporate these tools in your unit plan?




These tools are very useful nowadays because students rely on these technologies that are present. In teaching the students these technologies are much more likely available for the students to participate with and it would be accessible in the school and also outside the school.

Students may have opportunities to choose their content focus based on interests. As a student in this University I'm a fortunate one because in most years that I've observe, and reflect upon lessons plans I finally meet the right thing to do it in order to be an effective and outstanding teacher to my students.For me, being involved to the education of my students or may I said that to be as their facilitator I want to impart learning by expressing their selves and want to make my students to be creative and innovative in any field.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Scaffolding

A. Why do we need to develop self-directed learners?           Individuals have their own way of understanding or what we call learning st...